For much of human history Dads have been helping us to ride bikes, build pillow forts and suffer through the same story book for the 63rd time. It is for these reasons we celebrate Dads everywhere on Father’s Day.
1. They teach you important life skills, like skateboarding through traffic.
2. Dad taught you how to go BIG or go home!
3. They helped you learn how to walk.
4. Dad’s always encouraging you to express your creativity
5. Without dads, who would pass down the important cultural traditions of the ‘dad joke’.
6. Dads are always trying keeping us safe.
7. Dad’s a total Belieber! He also equally loves the complete anthology of other performing artists such as the Hanson, Spice Girls or Venga Boys.
8. He even shares the same taste in movies.
Don’t ask me if I’ve seen a new movie.
I have four little girls.
If there wasn’t a singing princess in it, the answer is no.
— James Breakwell (@XplodingUnicorn) January 11, 2016